Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
33% 33% [ 3 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

What Questions Should You Ask Before You Get Married

jortigas
    Staff
    Staff

My Mood : Working

What Questions Should You Ask Before You Get Married

Post by jortigas on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Before you get married did you ask questions or you are too starry eyed to think about the reality of spending a life together and you are more focused on the wedding rather than the merging of your life together? Marriage is very challenging and it becomes harder if you refuse to ask questions and discuss big issues that might derail your marriage.
    You may expect differently about your life together, but asking questions will help you resolve potential difference if you identify them early like having children, religion, and your finances because these are the common causes of marital problems. Find out if your fiancé wants children and the role of religion in your family because you may have different views about raising your child in a particular religious affiliation. Discuss about your finances, your plans of saving and who will be in charge of the finances in your marriage. Ask if you envision the same thing about what your marriage will be in maybe 5 to 10 years. As most people get irritated about seemingly little things, it’s good to discuss about your pet peeves so you can be a little understanding.
    Try to discuss anything that matters most to you because if you can’t resolve them now you will never be able to resolve them when you’re already married.
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

Re: What Questions Should You Ask Before You Get Married

Post by Dazzler on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:44 pm

This is a great article Janet! You really know what you are talking about Very Happy. I ask myself the same thing and what scares me is that I may never be ready because I don't like too much responsibilities. I fear that I may not have an option of just ending the relationship if it doesn't turn out to be bad. Don't get me wrong, it's not a baggage Smile. It's the reality that really scares me. But when I look at how happy my sister is with her family and her daughter, I kinda like it too. But of course I cannot raise a family because I kinda like it. I have to be sure and right now, I don't have that answer yet.

Check out my Makeup and Beauty Blog for makeup reviews & more I love you
    Follow me! Twitter ♥️ Facebook

marypulido

My Mood : Happy

Post by marypulido on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:16 pm

One question I will always ask before getting married Laughing about the previous relationships..donno why I am always curious about this.
    jortigas
    Staff
    Staff

My Mood : Working

Post by jortigas on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:54 am

While communication is a large part of a healthy relationship, asking your boyfriend about past relationship is almost a bad idea because it might drudge up bad memories although they may not always be as bad as they seem.Just be sure to proceed with caution. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:35 am