Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
33% 33% [ 3 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

Some facts about onions

Steven07

My Mood : Happy

Some facts about onions

Post by Steven07 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:25 pm

They are spherical in shape and has a pungent smell. If you cut it, you can see the concentric rings inside. It is a commonly used vegetable, an integral part of many vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes in many households. The ancient Egyptians believed that they symbolise eternal life; hence they placed these vegetables in the tombs of Egyptian Pharaohs.
    You might have guessed it right. We are talking about onions, the commonly available vegetable in our markets. This vegetable has a binomial name, Allium cepa and it belongs to the family of Alliaceae. Onions have some medicinal properties too, which are described in ancient Ayurveda texts. According to Ayurveda, onion is good for normalising vatha, one of the three most important humours in the body and it is also used for increasing the other two humours pitha and kapha. Onion is also used in the treatment of arthritis and it helps rejuvenate liver. It has the properties to relieve constipation, normalise digestion and to reduce bleeding. Hence, this vegetable is used in piles ayurvedic treatment too.
    Apart from its culinary, cultural and medicinal values, onions evoke a sense of philosophy in many, prompting them to compare it with life. They observed that like an onion, life too has multitude of layers and once you peel off all the layers, you will find that there is nothing inside.

Adneen

My Mood : Happy

Re: Some facts about onions

Post by Adneen on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:32 am

I heard onion is good for hair treatment is it true??one may get rid
    of dandruff using onion juice.I heard several times but didn;t try yet. Adneen

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 am