Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
33% 33% [ 3 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

What If I choose to stay single?

marypulido

My Mood : Happy

What If I choose to stay single?

Post by marypulido on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Is it necessary to get married? Why do we always have to get married? Just because it is a norm?

I sometimes wonder, what if i choose to stay single? My mom gets scary, at the very thought of it. She believes my husband will take care of me as soon as im maried..bt does this always happen? Its not that I do not wish to marry, but this is something which really comes to my mind frequently?

Why does anyone get married? What is the purpose? Companionship, love - norm - habit? Question

photoescape

Re: What If I choose to stay single?

Post by photoescape on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:11 pm

I think marriage is composed of phases..

Like in my parent's case.

first part was about love. They both loved each other so much. Through the hard times and the good times my parents were together.

Second part was about partnership, since me and my brothers needed some guidance in life, they became 'partners' in raising 2 boys and a girl to be good members of the society.

The last part would be companionship. My parents are not like other couples. They actually don't spend Valentine's day unlike when they were at the first part of their marriage.

I saw in them that marriage is composed of all the things I mentioned above. your husband/wife is not just your life partner but also your best friend, lover, and adviser.

Being married doesn't mean that you will be stuck forever but moreover you have a partner to help you go through life with its ups and downs.

If you think you can go through life without someone helping you thats okay. its not a big deal to be single right? and it is your choice to have a life partner or not.

Smile

sorry it was a bit long Razz

marypulido

Post by marypulido on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Thats very well said dear....moreover, it doesn't mean the same for everyone of course. And yes, we can't deny the happiness too which comes with a good marriage...still, a slight fear always remains..
    But, you are true....can be actually be happy without anyone helping us....the thought itself is scary.

Thanks for sharing Smile

Anika

Post by Anika on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 am

Everybody wants to be loved. Why single ? I'm young, beauty and smart. Single meens just a half of person , am i wrong?

jennifer

Post by jennifer on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:34 pm

@ Anika..this is true...you need to enjoy every bit of life, because life is too short. In fact, on a lighter mode, if you find things really difficult, you have several options...though this is not recommended.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 am