Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
33% 33% [ 3 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

weird beauty tips that actually work!

photoescape

My Mood : Happy

weird beauty tips that actually work!

Post by photoescape on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:08 pm

These were some of the tips and tricks I learned from my mom, from Cosmo and among other Smile

* Try shaving your legs with conditioner instead of soap or shaving cream. I've done this myself, and it actually works really well! They say that the conditioner helps soften the leg hair so it's easier to shave off --which is true.

* Use an exfoliating facial scrub on your underarms to help your pits look soft and pretty. facial scrubs are gentler than body scrubs. This is a good one if you like wearing sleeveless shirts!

* Left with streaks after you use a self-tanner? oh dear! Put a little baking soda on a loofah and give yourself an all over scrub. It'll buff away the streaks and leave you with soft skin!

* Spritz your favorite scent onto your hairbrush before you brush your hair. You'll smell good all day -- just one spritz is plenty. I like this idea a lot and have used this one on many occasions..

* The next time you break a nail, put a dab of super glue or skin sealer over the split. Let it dry, then paint your nails (use at least two coats) with an opaque color to help seal the crack and hide the glue. I haven't tried this one but my gay friend says it really works

A few makeup tricks that sound crazy... but they work!

* Freeze your eyeliner for fifteen minutes before use. This will help keep the tip from crumbling or smearing. I love this idea! I don't often bother with makeup

* Pre-heat your eyelash curler with your hair dryer. Just a couple of seconds will heat up your eyelash curler enough to make your lashes bend more easily.

* Pick waterproof mascara if you'll be curling your lashes -- the waterproof varieties dry faster than other varieties, which means the curl will set better.
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

Re: weird beauty tips that actually work!

Post by Dazzler on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:42 pm

I seldom curl my lashes but my favorite makeup guru heats her eyelash curler with her hair dryer to curl her lashes more. I saw a great eyelash curler used by another makeup guru from youtube. This seems very handy and could save a lot of time Very Happy

Features
    • Heated comb creates natural, long-lasting curled lashes in seconds
    • Heat indicator lets you know when the eyelash curler is ready to use
    • Combs curls and separates each lash; curls lashes from base to tip
    • Safe and easy to use - no pinching, tugging or pulling; approximately 21 uses per battery
    • Glides through mascara leaving thick, natural curled lashes; accessories include a cleaning brush and a protective cap

Features: Heated
      Pieces: 3
      Power Source: Battery-Powered

Check out my Makeup and Beauty Blog for makeup reviews & more I love you
    Follow me! Twitter ♥ Facebook

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:13 am