Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
33% 33% [ 3 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

Increasing buying power

Donna Robert

My Mood : Happy

Increasing buying power

Post by Donna Robert on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Today’s buyers are only a click away from comparing competitor prices and product attributes. They can get answers on the internet in a matter of seconds. They don’t need to drive to stores, park, wait on line and hold discussions with sales people. It’s the information technology that made to reach everything so fast at the tip of the finger, and it’s the create brain of humans that made all these possible. These creative people expect the same with everything that they deal with as a part of their life.

All the above factors have given worth to niche marketing. The brands today are positioned for a vacant slot called a niche in the minds of the consumers. It has become important to find a niche first. The brand must be fitted into a niche and supported wit a big ad budget to ensure success. Consumers can even name the price they want to pay for a hotel room, airline ticket or mortgage and see if there are any willing suppliers. Business buyers can run and reverse auction where sellers compete to capture the buyer’s business. Buyer’s can join with others to aggregate their purchases to achieve deeper volume discounts.

The customers in the niche have a distinct set of needs which have made the business man looking for modeling agencies a tough game, even it’s for a shorter period of time. The customers are ready to pay a premium to the firm that best satisfies their needs. The niche is not likely to attract other competitors. The nicher gains certain economies like high profit and growth potential through specialization. Niche marketing is found to be more necessary in highly competitive market.

Last edited by Kikay on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed link)

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:38 am