Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
33% 33% [ 3 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

ELF Cosmetics

Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

ELF Cosmetics

Post by Dazzler on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 pm

I am such a sucker for makeup and recently have been obsessing about ELF cosmetics. I have always been a Revlon, Loreal, and Maybeline user but now, I have to add ELF to my list. I have tried their All Over Cover Stick, All Over Color Stick, Cream Shadows, Brightening Eye Color, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Concealer, and Tinted Moisturizer and I have to say they have swept me off my feet. The shadows are highly pigmented and they are long lasting. Great for smokey eyes as the package contains all the color you need to achieve that sexy smokey eyes. The cover stick has great coverage and can work as concealer or a base for your makeup, and is all you need if you know how to use it well. As for the packaging, well what can I say, it's very durable and presentable considering the price.

I am trying their Studio Line soon. If I could I want to try everything from the bronzer, highlight, mascara, cream liner, eye transformer, eye shimmers, primer, and high definition powder. I can keep going but I have to be realistic and not spend a lot on everything they have on their line Razz. I can only use as much but I seriously want them all! Laughing

Have you tried ELF already? If you have, please share your reviews here to help others who want to try this amazing product. Looking good doesn't have to be expensive and we have ELF to help us with that cheers

Check out my Makeup and Beauty Blog for makeup reviews & more I love you
    Follow me! Twitter ♥️ Facebook

photoescape

My Mood : Happy

Re: ELF Cosmetics

Post by photoescape on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 pm

I actually haven't tried ELF make up but I've tried using their brushes. their foundation brush is really firm but great if you want a clean finish. I'm planning of buying one of their Studio Line and do a review about it. both a video and also written review.. I'll let you know what I think ^_^
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dazzler on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Oh a video review would be great! I would love to do that too but I'm not a fan of videos lol!. I am using their foundation and eyeshadow brush now and I am liking it. Although some of the bristle sheds off sometimes, it's still working great in packing the shadow in. I have not yet tried the famous blending brush but I heard that it is so good that even makeup gurus use them. It's fluffy and soft that's perfect for blending. There wasn't any left anymore when I got the other elf products (too bad Sad) so I'll try that next time

bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Kikay wrote:Have you tried ELF already? If you have, please share your reviews here to help others who want to try this amazing product. Looking good doesn't have to be expensive and we have ELF to help us with that cheers

Yes I do have a few of their quads, the eye base, blush and lip gloss, and brushes.
    Dazzler143

Post by Dazzler143 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 pm

How would you rate ELF Cosmetics bunnyloaf? I bought their slanted face brush for bronzing/contouring the other day and they are good given that it's so reasonably priced. I have their foundation and eyeshadow brush that I use so often too, and I am crazy about it. I haven't tried their quads yet but I will do so very soon Very Happy. So far I have nothing to complain about their products. I give them 5 stars!
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Dazzler wrote:How would you rate ELF Cosmetics bunnyloaf? I bought their slanted face brush for bronzing/contouring the other day and they are good given that it's so reasonably priced. I have their foundation and eyeshadow brush that I use so often too, and I am crazy about it. I haven't tried their quads yet but I will do so very soon Very Happy. So far I have nothing to complain about their products. I give them 5 stars!

On a scale of 10 I would give them 8, first and foremost my elf face powder grew molds! to my horror really. the eyeshadow brush looks more like a reject and i have to sift through each of them to find a good shaped one, but it didn't shed which is a plus factor for me. The quads have a fairly good pigments, but then i'm talking about the philippine elf branch. all in all i can say that im still a happy camper. Smile
    Dazzler143

Post by Dazzler143 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Really it grew molds? That's a shocker! I haven't tried their powders yet. I want to try their studio pressed powder, bronzer, and the eye transformer. I have read so many great reviews on these products that I really want to add them on my collection. I only have their cream shadows and the brightening eyeshadow which are really pigmented. Great stuff really and I'm so surprised of their price. It's way better and cheaper that our local cosmetic brands here in the country.
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Yeah, it's newly bought and barely used because, well, it's new.. you know sometimes when you don't want to touch something because you don't want to ruin it because it's new hehehe. So that's what happened...and I was worried that my face would grew molds too, but I guess it just happens like that. the lipstick i bought from them, the one that you put in a pan, burned my lips. so i guess i will just stick to elf new arrivals. Smile
    Dazzler143

Post by Dazzler143 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Oh my that's a real shocker and kind of disappointing. Yeah I get what you mean Very Happy. I still have lots of unused makeup in my makeup kit because of that same feeling (I'll save this for later attitude). I wanted to try their custom lips, eyes, and face but they didn't have it that time. I have so many things I want to buy from them and I hope they have everything I want!
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:10 pm

You know what i'm waiting for? the notebook type they launched in the US...i was told that it's coming this late october, i think the book is a dupe for urban decay's alice and wonderland im not sure but that's what i heard from the lady at the elf counter...so that's what im saving on Smile
    Dazzler143

Post by Dazzler143 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:05 am

The Beauty Encyclopedia, right? It retails at $5 in the US and I guess it'll be 3 times more expensive here. Probably around P600 when it comes out here. I have been wanting the Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion for so long already. I haven't gotten it because I use cream shadows as base. I want ELF's Endless Eyes Pro because it has 100 eyeshadow colors! Amazing! It's everything I want and more. I think it's similar to Coastal Scents palettes! So pretty! Very Happy
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:49 am

You can buy the Elf eyeprimer liner/sealer Smile i forgot how much it was, but i think it was around Php200 at Watsons.
    Dazzler143

Post by Dazzler143 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:03 am

Yeah that one I have to try soon. The sad thing is we don't have ELF here yet. I am waiting for it and have been checking out Watson's everyday Laughing. I emailed ELF and they said they will be launching here this month so this is going to be a happy October for me Very Happy.
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:05 am

the elf primer is good as far my experience with it and the eyeshadows does last up to 8 hours or more. Smile def try it! Smile oh and the elf tinted moisturizer is good too, i use it when im in a hurry esp i go to college, its a touch and go.
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dazzler on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:16 am

Really? I have their tinted moisturizer but I haven't used it yet Very Happy. I use bb cream in a daily basis because it's just so good. I'll use the tinted moisturizer very soon Very Happy. I love ELF and I have more stuff from them I haven't used yet. But I still want to buy more. I bought like 15 different items from the Essential line I was very happy. I am not as crazy about it as I am with my Loreal and Revlon makeup but they are really adorable and very affordable. I guess their Studio Line is way better. It's a bummer though that your pressed powder had molds in it. Good thing you noticed it as it would have caused you some breakouts.

bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:20 am

well, i have to admit that cosmetics may have different reactions to every skin type, but i do recommend the tinted moisturizer. it's light on the face and covers nicely, my skin doesn't feel oily nor dry, of course it's different when you have break outs or under eye circles, you'd need a concealer for that, i heard the over-all stick is good for hiding blemishes...im not sure i'm still yet to buy one for me Smile
    Dazzler143

Post by Dazzler143 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 am

I have heard from reviews in youtube that the ELF primer is comparable to those more pricey brands available in the market. I'm glad to hear from you that it is indeed good and makes the eyeshadow last longer. I hear so many good words about the Urban Decay Primer Potion so I got a little obsessed over that Very Happy. I wanted to buy it off eBay but it was about P1,300 Shocked so I decided to wait for ELF's primer. Not only it is cheaper but I can get more products for choosing ELF Very Happy
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:23 am

hmm. i don't want to sound like a stalker or a creep, but is your place too far from sm megamall? you can find an elf counter there. Smile
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dazzler on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 am

I have the All Over Cover Stick and I use it all the time. It's good as concealer but it does cake sometimes if you don't control it. You have to use a good face primer or moisturizer when applying it to avoid caking. Also a good powder to set it. It's not soft though. There are some rough granules on the stick so I use a brush instead of just dabbing it on my face.

Dazzler143

Post by Dazzler143 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:42 am

Haha of course you don't sound like a stalker. I am too far from SM Mega Mall but thanks for telling me. I buy my ELF from Alabang Town Center. It's far from my house and I have to spend some time to have my mom drive me there Very Happy. I'm always busy at work so it's more convenient for me to order on eBay or from the ELF website Very Happy
    bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:48 am

****Off-topic: Ah, small world! I used to live at BF Homes Almanza, work for a (sadly, fly-by-night) call center there too, and we used to attend at New Life Alabang Smile
    Dazzler143

Post by Dazzler143 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:10 am

Yeah what a small world! Glad you found the forum. I'm happy that have another member in you who loves to talk a lot about makeup as much as we do Very Happy

photoescape

Post by photoescape on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:30 am

I actually didn't know that there was an elf counter here in manila...haha! but I love their products... ^.^

to bunnyloaf --welcome to the forum! Smile
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dazzler on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:33 am

Now I am embarrassed... thanks for welcoming bunny to the forum photoescape Very Happy. I didn't know much about ELF before because I always look for Maybelline, Loreal, and Revlon products. I was missing so much Very Happy

bunnyloaf

Post by bunnyloaf on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:18 am

Smile thanks for welcoming me here! I'm photoescape's recruit!

well, as much as possible i always want to use affordable makeup that doesn't sacrifice quality. so you might find me talking mostly about local cosmetics, but in fairness fanny serrano is local but his is expensive din ha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:33 am