Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
33% 33% [ 3 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

korean pop music - what do you think about it?

Poll

what do you think of korean pop music being mainstream?

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    100% [100%] 

Total Votes: 1

photoescape

My Mood : Happy

korean pop music - what do you think about it?

Post by photoescape on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:52 pm

who here likes Korean pop? I do! I have started liking Korean pop around 2000 when I first saw G.O.D's Music video " Lie " which is a very emotional ballad that has rap. I was ridiculed when I was in high school because I like Korean pop....Believe me I was! my classmates was making jokes about it. I actually don't care about what they think because they are not the ones who made me.

I still like Korean music up till now. I don't know why but there is something in Korean pop that drags me. I can be what they look like, or what they want their listeners to feel. But there is something Korean pop has that others don't.

Korean pop is now one of the most liked music here in the Philippines. They have actually gone mainstream here. There are like Korean albums available here already by some artists like Rain, Boa, U-Kiss and so much more. It was really fascinating to see how Korean pop has become mainstream over the years here in the Philippines. What's next? Lets just find out. Smile

much love!
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

Re: korean pop music - what do you think about it?

Post by Dazzler on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:59 pm

I do like K-POP and I agree that they have been very popular here in the country Smile. I don't like any band in particular but I like the rhythm of their songs a lot. It's catchy and upbeat. I think that's what make us Filipinos like it a lot. I see their videos in MYX and Channel V and I enjoy listening to their songs

Check out my Makeup and Beauty Blog for makeup reviews & more I love you
    Follow me! Twitter ♥️ Facebook

Adneen

My Mood : Happy

Post by Adneen on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:22 pm

pop music is a shortened verse of popular music,so I like pop music though liking depends upon so many things......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:35 am