Hi there,

Thank you for visiting Kikay Central! We are happy to have you here and we hope you have a nice stay. Registration is free and absolutely free. Come and join our friendly community.

Kikay Central Team

Sister Forum

If you are interested in being a part another forum community of general topic, please join us here: General Chat Community

Poll

3 Must Have Products
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
33% 33% [ 3 ]
11% 11% [ 1 ]
22% 22% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

hair colour

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm by suda

I never applied any color to my hair...
but i would like to color my hair red

I think I finally figured out what is causing my acne... my pillow!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am by sunflower100

I have posted on here a few times about having a large breakout in acne at the age of 35. It is mostly my cheeks that breakout. I do have one or two on my forehead, but it's always been that way, but …

Sam Houston St. offense sputters in FCS title game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm by chujingchen

FRISCO, Texas (AP)—Sam Houston State’s powerful offense sputtered at the worst possible time, costing the Bearkats a chance to win their first FCS title.

North Dakota State made the most of big …

Battle Hair Loss

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm by suda

Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

Affiliates

Is Your Marriage Worth Saving?

jortigas
    Staff
    Staff

My Mood : Working

Is Your Marriage Worth Saving?

Post by jortigas on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:37 pm

When I learned that my friend was considering divorce, I wondered what happened with their promise when they exchange vows to stay with each other “until death do you part.” So I told them that if they can remember what made them fall in love in the first place, they will be able to learn how to save their marriage but why can’t they remember anything?
    Many marriages fail because they are busy to spend time together away from distractions of television or cell phones and try to listen to each other and reconnect to be able to share their feelings. Instead of resolving issues they argue about what they cannot do. They forget to emphasize each other’s qualities to remind them how they fell in love in the first place. Women overlooked to do something to make them feel good about themselves like a massage or a spa and plan for a date so they can dress up and look their best. If they feel self conscious of their weight or figure they should go to the gym and plan to lose weight instead of feeling sorry about it.
    Always make your husband your number one priority and let him know you’re thinking about him all day but if all else fail and your marriage is still in trouble then you have to decide if it’s really worth saving at all.
    Dazzler
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Thankful

Re: Is Your Marriage Worth Saving?

Post by Dazzler on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:00 pm

I agree with you Janet! Sometimes when we are busy with our own lives, (career or business) we don't realize that we spend less time in our relationship. Couples break up because they are too occupied to care. Later they realize that they were wrong to not save it. All relationships are worth fighting for if there is still love between the couple. However, if it is one sided, I have to say that there is less chance to save and you really have to ask yourself if it is worth it. I've seen people staying together because of their kids and not see love between them and I don't think it's the way to live.

Check out my Makeup and Beauty Blog for makeup reviews & more I love you
    Follow me! Twitter ♥️ Facebook
    Dazzler143

My Mood : Happy

Post by Dazzler143 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:03 pm

You both have a good point. Whether you are dating or in a marriage the rule applies. You cannot save a dead relationship. As long as both parties want to take time to make the relationship work, a happy life isn't impossible. Breakup isn't the worst thing that could happen to a couple. Losing respect or possibly hurting each other is. So no one must ever allow that to happen. Denying that your relationship has no future will only prolong your agony. The sooner you deal with it, the healthier for you or your family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:30 am